Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Set Visions are industry leaders in
photorealistic CGI. We have successfully retrained many of our in-house
photographers, using their creative lighting and composition skillsets within
our 3d rendering software.
During the pandemic marketeers have been
turning to CG imaging due to the ease of remote working and the lack of
creative restriction, this has created growth in our CG department and the need
to expand our team.
We are interested in hearing from any established
commercial studio photographers who are feeling insecure in the photography
industry. This role is specifically for those who can take the opportunity to
retrain and use their skills in the virtual world, and in doing so, future
proof their career.
An interest in architecture, interiors, and
design would be greatly beneficial.
If you are interested, please send a brief employment/skills bio along with a few examples of your
photography work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be
in touch if we feel your skill set matches our requirements.
Friday, July 30, 2021
The Set Visions production team is opening their
books to expand their freelance network.
We have a unique brand of photorealistic CGI. Our
studio combines traditional photography techniques with the latest CGI
technologies to create the most realistic alternative to traditional
photography in the marketplace.
Alongside the CGI team, our photography studio
focuses on volume product packaging shots and quick turnaround projects.
-Expert level in photoshop
-A real eye for photography, understanding
lighting, tone, and composition
-Experience in CGI and photography retouching for
-Remote workers are welcome but must be available
to work from our Bradford studio if needed
-Remote workers must use the latest version of
-Ability to produce accurate clipping paths
- You will be working as part of a team so good
communication and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines is
-Ability to adapt to our workflow including colour
profiles and naming conventions
-An understanding of Adobe Premiere and After
Effects would be beneficial but not essential
Our client list ranges from blue-chip companies to
independent retailers and global marketing agencies, not one brief is the same.
We expect all of our team to have a creative
flair, a real interest in architecture, interiors, photography, video, and
design. Otherwise, we are not the right agency for you.
If you’re interested in joining our freelance
network contact email@example.com with your CV and up-to-date portfolio along with your
day rate expectations.
Sunday, March 7, 2021
Due to new client wins, a new role has been created for a Creative Production Coordinator/Manager to join a very busy photo-realistic CGI production company. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return receive a competitive salary of £28000 to £35000 per annum depending on experience.
Set Visions is a highly respected CGI studio in Leeds/Bradford, we have a unique brand of photorealistic CGI and combine photography techniques with the latest CGI technologies to create the most realistic alternative to traditional imagery and video in the marketplace.
You will manage the day-to-day production of a key client including direct account management. Managing resources, producing project estimates and schedules, ensuring production processes are adhered to – particularly quality standards – are the prime areas of focus for this role. With experience of working in a creative environment, you will support production and technical staff, there are often tight deadlines, so you will be well versed in juggling multiple projects.
will be doing as our Creative Production Coordinator:
- Day to day management of creative projects through the studio
- Management of internal and third-party resource according to schedules
- Internal team communication
- Project estimates, with input from the wider team as needed.
- Scheduling and timeline management, including liaison with other studio departments and shifting priorities
- Managing the successful delivery of all projects assigned to you, to client deadlines and within budgeted hours.
- Managing the flow of data and information between clients and production team, understanding & communicating all timings, deliverables, and specifications.
- Policing the project scope and managing client requests to protect the production team’s ability to keep within budgeted hours and charging overages where appropriate.
- Managing internal progress relative to production milestones.
- Be involved in all relevant PPM and creative briefings of projects assigned to you, to fully understand and plan the delivery of goals set by the client and SB leads.
- Communicate all progress and review rounds within the SB process to manage client expectations and schedule their required review times.
- Contributing to the smooth running of the studio and pitching in on tasks to that end.
- Acknowledge and respond to all client communications within a quick timeframe.
- Ensuring client satisfaction with all the projects you are assigned to.
we are looking for in our Creative Production Coordinator:
- Significant experience in a similar role gained within a creative design and production environment, ideally within an CGI setting.
- Positive can-do attitude and ability to use initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources at a time.
- Experience of quality control processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft 365
- To be able to show a portfolio of work produced.
Set Visions have a unique brand of photorealistic CGI and combine photography techniques with the latest CGI technologies to create the most realistic alternative to traditional imagery and video in the marketplace. If you have the above requirements, knowledge and energy please apply now with your CV and coverling letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, December 22, 2020
If you are interested, please send a short introduction and a portfolio of work to email@example.com and we will be in touch if we feel your skill set matches our requirements.
For more information on Set Visions check out our website pix.setvisions.co.uk and setvisions.co.uk.
We are looking for a mixture of Senior CG artists or those just starting out from University, with the possibility of short- and long-term contracts being available further down the line.
Experience in 3ds Max and V-Ray is essential, knowledge in Unreal Engine and AR optimisation would be beneficial. Remote workers are welcome, along with those who would like to be on site. You will be working as part of a team so good communication and the ability to think on your feet is essential.
We expect our full team to have a creative flair, a real interest in architecture, interiors, photography, video, and design. Otherwise, we are not the right agency for you.
We have a unique brand of photorealistic CGI. We combine traditional photography techniques with the latest CGI technologies to create the most realistic alternative to traditional photography in the marketplace. Our client list ranges from blue chip companies to independent retailers and global marketing agencies, not one brief is the same!
Due to a planned expansion, the Set Visions production team are opening their books to expand their freelance network.