Due to new client wins, a new role has been created for a Creative Production Coordinator/Manager to join a very busy photo-realistic CGI production company. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return receive a competitive salary of £28000 to £35000 per annum depending on experience.
Set Visions is a highly respected CGI studio in Leeds/Bradford, we have a unique brand of photorealistic CGI and combine photography techniques with the latest CGI technologies to create the most realistic alternative to traditional imagery and video in the marketplace.
You will manage the day-to-day production of a key client including direct account management. Managing resources, producing project estimates and schedules, ensuring production processes are adhered to – particularly quality standards – are the prime areas of focus for this role. With experience of working in a creative environment, you will support production and technical staff, there are often tight deadlines, so you will be well versed in juggling multiple projects.
What you will be doing as our Creative Production Coordinator:
- Day to day management of creative projects through the studio
- Management of internal and third-party resource according to schedules
- Internal team communication
- Project estimates, with input from the wider team as needed.
- Scheduling and timeline management, including liaison with other studio departments and shifting priorities
- Managing the successful delivery of all projects assigned to you, to client deadlines and within budgeted hours.
- Managing the flow of data and information between clients and production team, understanding & communicating all timings, deliverables, and specifications.
- Policing the project scope and managing client requests to protect the production team’s ability to keep within budgeted hours and charging overages where appropriate.
- Managing internal progress relative to production milestones.
- Be involved in all relevant PPM and creative briefings of projects assigned to you, to fully understand and plan the delivery of goals set by the client and SB leads.
- Communicate all progress and review rounds within the SB process to manage client expectations and schedule their required review times.
- Contributing to the smooth running of the studio and pitching in on tasks to that end.
- Acknowledge and respond to all client communications within a quick timeframe.
- Ensuring client satisfaction with all the projects you are assigned to.
What we are looking for in our Creative Production Coordinator:
- Significant experience in a similar role gained within a creative design and production environment, ideally within an CGI setting.
- Positive can-do attitude and ability to use initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources at a time.
- Experience of quality control processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft 365
- To be able to show a portfolio of work produced.
Set Visions have a unique brand of photorealistic CGI and combine photography techniques with the latest CGI technologies to create the most realistic alternative to traditional imagery and video in the marketplace. If you have the above requirements, knowledge and energy please apply now with your CV and coverling letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.